Introducing the Moxi non- ablative laser!
Hi it’s Amy, Advanced Practice Esthetician at ReNew You Medical Spa in Elk River, Minnesota. I am very excited to talk about the Moxi non-ablative Laser and to be able to provide this treatment!
What is Moxi?
Moxi is a fractionated laser that coverts electrical energy into light to target:
- Fine lines
- Pore size
This technology works by creating micro columns in the top layer of the skin. These micro injuries stimulate the dermal repair process to reveal younger, healthier skin.
Benefits of Moxi:
- Little downtime
- Safe of all skin types, all year round.
- Treatment is less painful than most lasers
- Quick procedure
- Brightening and polishing
Expectations Post Moxi:
- Swelling can last 2-3 days
- Mild to moderate sunburn sensation that can last 12-24 hours
- Skin will be red for about 24 hours
- Roughness “sandpaper” feel to the skin ranging from 5-10 days depending on skintype.
- Avoid exercise and makeup for 24 hours.
- Sunscreen is crucial to protect your investment!
How many treatments will I need?
The moxi laser can be used as both a prejuveation tool and a rejuvenation tool. The number of treatments depends on patients goals and skin health.
For prejuvenation Moxi can be added to your anti aging treatment plan quarterly.
For rejuvenation or more targeted concerns we recommend a series of 3-6 roughly 2-4 weeks a part for expedited results.
What areas can be treated?
How do I get started?
If you are new to our clinic please set up a consultation so our providers can analyze your skin and create a customized treatment plan based off your individual needs.
Please call 763-515-6492 to schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient please ask your provider if this is right for you, or simply set up a moxi consultation before you begin your first treatment!