Get summer or vacation ready with Forever Bare BBL Hair Removal! You treat any area of your body. BBL Hair Removal gentle and non-invasive with little to no discomfort.
How does it work?
BBL Forever bare hair uses broad spectrum of light to heat the hair follicles to therapeutic temperatures for safe and effective hair reduction. Forever bare hair is fast, easy with minimal discomfort. You can safely treat any area of your body. Treatments are gentle and non-invasive. The light energy is delivered to the hair follicles, all while keeping your surrounding tissue safe with minimal discomfort or no discomfort.
How many treatments do you need?
How do I prepare for a hair removal treatment?
- Avoidance of sun exposure and sunless tanner in the areas that will be treated is necessary.
- Area to be treated should be clean shaven 12-24 hours prior to appointment.
- No waxing or tweezing at least 4 weeks prior to appointment.
- Hair should be dark and course, the broad band light will not reduce white or vellus hair.
Post Care Requirements
- Minimal downtime, you may experience mild redness in the treated area, that dissipates within hours after treatment.
- Avoidance of sun exposure and exercise for 24 hours is recommended.
How do I get started?
We require a consultation before treatment. This will help us to ensure you are the right candidate. Schedule your complimentary consultation by calling 763-515-6492 today!